- 9:00 AM – Woke up very tired and lethargic. I don’t have any things to do today other than get onto a plane and get out of town. This is the only thing I want to do. Unfortunately my checkout is 11 AM and I don’t have a plane until 7:30. Methinks today is going to suck.
- 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM – John and I went to an outlet mall to kill some time but neither of us were even remotely interested. We had a nice time at a ridiculous internet cafe with no wireless internet (WTH?!), and generally had a miserable time.
- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM Headed back to the hotel, and just hung around one of the lounges. Played Dominos until we were ready to head to the airport. Of course once again we get another panic about transportation. Our return trip to the airport which we paid for required 24 hours advance notice (whoops) which we didn’t do. Fortunately we were able to get back to the airport.
- 7:30 PM – You’ll notice that this is our plane’s departure time, yet I am posting. This is because once again our plane was weather delayed. Not a huge deal but to be honest I just want to get the hell back to Philly. There comes a point on trips when you are just done… I passed that point around 5 PM.
- 11:00 PM – After having to wait almost 45 minutes for my stupid suitcase we are on our way home!
- 1:00 AM – Made it back to my love Jess and I can finally sleep
Things I Learned in Florida
The House of Beer, Texas de Brazil, and Padrinos Cuban Bistro are all places you MUST go to when in Orlando
Everything in Orlando is giant sized. I felt like a friggin Hobbit everywhere I went. Trust me when you go there you’ll understand
No one in Florida can tell time. We were told that it would take around an hour to get from the hotel to the airport using the group shuttle. We got there in 10.
Transportation in Florida is absolutely horrible. Half of the taxis don’t take credit cards, and most of them don’t have meters. You get in the cab and the driver juts makes up a number which is usually about half of what they will ask you for in the end. I would 100% recommend that if you are traveling there you should just rent a car.